The Cxbladder sampling process is straightforward for you and your doctor. This can reduce any worries or fears that you may have. The accurate results can also provide confidence, reassurance and peace of mind.
Cxbladder tests are easy to use
- They are pain-free, quick and easy. They require only a small sample (5 mL) of urine.
- A complete urine-sampling system is provided for urine collection.
- Your urine sample is sent to our qualified laboratory for analysis.
- Pre-paid postage and pre-labelled packaging are provided in the Cxbladder test kit.
- A preservative in the Cxbladder test kit means that your urine sample can be transported safely. Refrigeration is not needed.
Cxbladder test results are sent to your doctor within 5 working days of your urine sample arriving at the laboratory.
Cxbladder help is available
Customer support teams are on-call to answer any questions you may have about the test.
Cxbladder Instructional Video
The Cxbladder sampling process is easy and straightforward for both healthcare professionals and patients.
Talk to your doctor
Are you alarmed about blood in your urine? Worried about bladder cancer? Download our patient discussion guide for a list of questions you can ask your doctor.Download discussion guide now
An online community where people affected by bladder cancer can share experiences and support each other in a safe, secure environment.Join the community today
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today